Sunday, October 4, 2009

What really spins your wheels?

If there were no obstacles what would you do with your life? I have been pondering many such questions over the last wee while. My brother often giggles as he asks 'What do you want to do when you grow up Sarah?'
I feel fortunate in that I loose time doing what I do. I get great satisfaction out of inspiring others and innovating. I guess in life's journey you discover more of the things you loose time doing as it unfolds. Was neat to pull out a few paint brushes and even paint the pictures I have been saying I will get onto!
Feel privileged to have had a few days break over the holiday period to take stock and have a good reflect. Have enjoyed having some time to catch up with dear friends.
Getting ready to head to Ulearn in Christchurch really looking forward to soaking up some more learning and catching up with Colleagues.
A more interesting blog entry next time.

No comments: